2021 Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels
Curious about the Jeep Cherokee configurations available for the 2021 model year? The 2021 Cherokee trim levels are drawing in Sandwich drivers due to their comfort and amenities. What’s more, the Cherokee SUV’s performance on and off paved streets makes it a great fit for drivers who want a commuter vehicle that will double as an off-roader on the weekends. There are certainly quite a few Jeep Cherokee 4X4 options. Better still, there are eight amazing Jeep Cherokee configurations for Mashpee drivers to take advantage of. Read on to learn more about the 2021 Jeep Cherokee trim levels, or how it compares to 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L, compliments of O'Hara Motors. And don’t forget our stellar new car lineup in the rest of the CDJR universe.
Jeep Cherokee Configurations
With eight different Jeep Cherokee trim levels to choose from, including several Jeep Cherokee 4X4 options, there is something for every Bourne driver. Starting prices and drivetrains vary across the Cherokee lineup, so have a look at the specs below to see which would work best for you:
- Latitude – $26,555 starting MSRP*, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Latitude Plus – $28,625 starting MSRP*, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Altitude – $30,065 starting MSRP*, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Latitude Lux – $30,145 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- 80th Anniversary Edition – $32,325 starting MSRP*, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Limited – $34,295 starting MSRP*, 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Trailhawk® – $35,595 MSRP*, 4×4 drivetrain, 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- High Altitude – $38,485 MSRP*, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 270-hp 2L I-4 engine
Jeep Cherokee Features & Accessories
The standard features, technology, and amenities will vary based on the configuration that you choose. When you upgrade to higher Jeep Cherokee 4X4 trim levels, the more perks you can expect. Highlights of the available features are included below.
- LatitudeFeatures – Cherokee Latitude is equipped with Advanced Brake Assist, Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking, Blind Spot Monitoring
- Latitude Plus Features – Standard heated front seats and a premium-wrapped heated steering wheel. Plus, Remote Vehicle Start
- Altitude Features – LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist, Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking, Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path Detection
- Latitude Lux Features – Power driver and front passenger seats with power lumbar support
- 80th Anniversary Edition Features – Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof, Uconnect® 4 with 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Limited Features – Standard Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist with Full Stop, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go, Automatic High-Beam Control
- Trailhawk® Features – Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System, a locking rear axle and Hill Descent Control
- High AltitudeFeatures – CommandView® Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof, premium 19-inch painted granite crystal wheels
Find Your Jeep Cherokee at O'Hara Motors
Here at O'Hara Motors, we pride ourselves on a hassle-free car buying experience. Be sure to review our car buying tips. From there you can check out our exclusive new vehicle specials! Also be sure to learn more about Jeep Grand Cherokee trim levels as well.
*MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer.
More from O'Hara Motors
Known for delivering off-road capabilities and exciting open-air driving experiences, the Jeep Wrangler is a perennial favorite among Sandwich drivers. While the popularity of the Wrangler is virtually unmatched, our engineers have doubled down to deliver something fresh. Enter the new Jeep Wrangler 4xe! This exciting plug-in hybrid (PHEV) has been making waves for…
The RAM 1500 is known on job sites all over Sandwich and Mashpee for delivering powerful performance capabilities. While this remains true, the RAM 1500 interior options ensure that your cabin will mean your exact needs. Whether you’re hoping to enjoy the maximum RAM 1500 passenger volume to make room for the carpool or…
If you have an adventurous spirit, it’s no surprise that you’re interested in the new Jeep Gladiator. This truck is part pickup, part Jeep, and all fun. Whether you need to haul your gear to the next work site in Mashpee or you’d like to take on the off-road trails out past town, the Gladiator…