2022 Grand Wagoneer Interior
With the 2022 Grand Wagoneer, you’ll be able to enjoy a luxury SUV with incredible views and off-road capabilities that you can expect from any of our other new vehicles. You will be able to enjoy a roomy three-row cabin with plenty of cargo space, in addition to high-end interior materials and performance abilities. Visit us whenever you are in the Sandwich area, or for more details see your dealer for full pricing details or other new vehicle options.
Read below for an overview of the Grand Wagoneer interior, and reach out to the team when you are ready to reserve our Wagoneer at our dealership.
2022 Grand Wagoneer Interior Dimensions
Just how much space will the 2022 Grand Wagoneer allow in terms of front passenger spacing and passenger seat spacing with us at O'Hara Motors near Mashpee? If you have every seat filled, you’ll still have plenty of space for luggage and sporting equipment when it comes to the Grand Wagoneer cargo space:
- Headroom (front/rear/third): 41.3 / 40 / 39 inches
- Legroom (front/rear/third): 40.9 / 42.7 / 36.6 inches
- Hiproom (front/rear/third): 63.4 / 63 / 51.6 inches
- Shoulder room (front/rear/third): 66.1 / 65.2 / 64.4 inches
- Passenger volume: 179 cubic feet
- Cargo volume: 27.4 cubic feet
- Maximum cargo volume: 94.2 cubic feet
2022 Grand Wagoneer: Interior Features
Just what can you expect from the Grand Wagoneer? 2022 interior features include some that are shared with other Jeep SUVs, as well as others that are model-exclusive:
- Available Advanced All-Terrain Group – Adds Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System, Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension System with semi-active damping, a front axle skid plate, chrome tow hooks, and Selec-Speed® Control.
- Available Premium Upholstery & Trim – Palermo leather trim, sueded or American walnut and dual-textured metal framing, and many more soft-touch materials.
- Best-in-Class Overall Cargo Volume – More cargo volume behind the third-row seats than any competitor in its segment.
- Industry-Exclusive McIntosh Audio – The Grand Wagoneer will feature a high-end audio system from McIntosh, featuring 23 finely tuned speakers and an immersive 1,375 watts.
- Rear-Seat Entertainment – Two 10.1-inch screens mounted on the first-row seats with Amazon Fire TV streaming capability.
- 24-Way Power Adjustable Front Seats – Store personalized settings, or add the available massage feature.
- 60/40 Split Row Seating – With the touch of pound-feet a button, expand the cargo area by lowering sixty percent of the Grand Wagoneer third-row seats.
Accessorize Your 2022 Grand Wagoneer Today
Want to learn more about accessorizing the 2022 Grand Wagoneer? Visit our parts department to build onto your vehicle in order to enhance its functionality or simply the aesthetics.
More from O'Hara Motors
RAM 1500 Interior Dimensions & Features
The RAM 1500 is known on job sites all over Sandwich and Mashpee for delivering powerful performance capabilities. While this remains true, the RAM 1500 interior options ensure that your cabin will mean your exact needs. Whether you’re hoping to enjoy the maximum RAM 1500 passenger volume to make room for the carpool or…
How Many Miles Per Gallon Does the 2023 Jeep Gladiator Get?
If you have an adventurous spirit, it’s no surprise that you’re interested in the new Jeep Gladiator. This truck is part pickup, part Jeep, and all fun. Whether you need to haul your gear to the next work site in Mashpee or you’d like to take on the off-road trails out past town, the Gladiator…
How Many Miles Per Gallon Does the 2023 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Get?
Every year, the Jeep Wrangler returns to the Sandwich streets with unwavering popularity. This off-road-ready SUV offers tons of great specs and a stand-out design that draws attention and praise. Now, you can take things up a notch by securing the keys to the 2023 Jeep Wrangler 4xe. This plug-in hybrid vehicle (PHEV) is a…
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 Grand Wagoneer Interior